- Weight management
- Level 3 sports conditioning coach
- Advanced Nutrition
- Master Trainer-Flexi-bar
- Client Lifestyle
- Anti-Doping Officer
- Life Coaching
- Mindset Coaching
- Spiritual Coaching
- Lorisian Practitioner
- Special Populations
- Master Trainer Flexi-Bar
- Advanced Spinning
- Advanced Circuits/Boot Camps
- Body conditioning
- Stability Ball
- Chair-Based Exercises
- Children’s fitness (DBS checked)
- Rope Training
- Yoga- (coming soon)
Helping my clients identifying their mental barriers is just the start;
The finish line is all about eliminating them, not for a short period but for good.
80% comes down to nutrition & 20% is exercise!
The first step
I make it a must in getting to know my client’s lifestyle, is an essential starting ingredient:
First session and consultation
- -Fat Pinching
- -BMI & Fitness Testing
- -Basic Nutritional Advise
- -Weight & Measurements
- -Advice to keep on track
- -Learning mental behaviour & a client’s lifestyle
I advise all my clients to keep a food diary prior to a week before working with me.
This places me in a better position for best nutritional advice and guidance to one’s lifestyle for better results.
It’s a must to have these tests prior to working with me, in order to design the best-tailored programs for you.
After your initial consultation I will have a good idea of the level you are at regardless of your active ability.
With my tailored workouts I have designed especially for you it’s down to business.
It’s all about pushing the boundaries with moderation and getting the best from you both mentally as well as physically.
Bare in mind
I don’t have a magic wand that I magically wave and you have that dream body.
However, if you meet me half way and you are patient, I promise you this, you will see the results.
Investing in your health can be made easy
We live in a nation were a quick fix to losing weight & looking good is constantly in our face.
Most trying endless methods with zero results, what will work for one person won’t for you.
Have you thought of it like this?
Whilst your following silly fad diets, to simply not eating properly, your body is missing needed nutrients, resulting in:
- Fatigue and feeling low all the time as well as looking older than you actually are.
- What about your heart, doesn’t that need working out?
- Perhaps your joints are stiff and you have no muscle mass shielding your bones, in the long run becoming brittle bringing on osteoporosis?
- Then there’s lack of endorphin release bringing up high level of stress.
Quick fixes don’t guarantee a long-lasting result fact!
However, investing in your health is the best investment by far you can make regardless of your ability.
Remember you can’t buy health but you can lead ‘You’ to a healthier lifestyle, not for a short period but for good.
I train clients:
- At home- (additional fees apply depending on area)
- Park (additional fees apply depending on area)
- Pumping Iron Gym
Pumping Iron Gym
Get in contact today and make the best investment to that healthy lifestyle by letting me guide you to the best version of ‘You’.