- The difference between Life coaching & Spiritual Coaching
A Life coach will look into creating a plan tailored to your specific goals and desires, supporting you as you put the steps into action. Any time you feel demotivated or unsure, a life coach is job is to be there to guide you, providing valuable accountability.
However, a Spiritual Coach is approach is aimed to help you transcend any previous limits by tapping into your higher purpose. Spiritual coaching may differ in approaches and methods. Some may look to religion; others may look on energy or even spirit guides. I focus in guiding you away from your separated soul to your inner soul, so you can discover and embrace your true self, this form of coaching tunes into your own spiritual journey.
How I can help you spiritually
As a spiritual Life Coach, and a student in ‘Course in Miracles, I can help you change your life by changing the way you operate on a deeper level.
Rather than just examining your behaviour’s, habits, and goals as a Life coach would.
With my Spiritual Coaching, my approach is different instead, I delve into your deep-rooted beliefs, your connection to the divine, and by helping you find yourself again.
What I can do for you
- I can show you how to work with the laws of the universe to get what you actually want out of life instead of just accepting whatever comes your way.
- Make miracles happen, by showing you how to live a happy and fulfilling life based on practices that will work for you.
- Opening and deepening of your connection with the nonphysical part of yourself, your soul.
- Understanding yourself and your world around you from a spiritual perspective.
- I can help you lead a more meaningful life.
- Helping you discover that you have a profound purpose and that all of the events in your life have been orchestrated to bring you to your true path.
- Understanding your negative energy that blocks you from inner happiness.
- Understanding your egoic mind intentions it has for you.
- Knowing when your egoic mind is at play, separating you and how to tame it.
- Clearing out any energetic blocks you have and living the life you are meant to live.
- Healing old wounds that stop you from moving on.
- Learning to give Self-love to you.
- Having a more positive mindset and being more in tune with yourself
If you are ready to begin your spiritual journey and find out what your purpose in life is, get in touch and let me guide you.